My hormone levels changed yet again, so my Gonal-F is now up to 112cc's tonight. Everything else has stayed the same. My stomach literally looks like a dart board from the now 18 shots over the last 8 days. It hurts to the touch, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
The ultrasound also showed positive results. I still have 22 follicles (which today I was told was a lot) and they are large enough that they now need to be checked daily so we can determine when exactly to harvest. I'm hoping for sooner rather than later. Those 22 large follicles have caused my ovaries (sorry Dad and Andy.. I know this isn't what you want to hear.. haha) to "enlarge" which in turn, had caused a lot of pain. I have pain when I stand, walk, and initially sit down. Plus, I feel like I have to pee ALL THE TIME. Should be a fun bus ride to West York tomorrow!
I had a full day off today for this appointment and to try and knock out the sickness that I have contracted.. most likely from my lacrosse girls. They like to share EVERYTHING :) Fever seems to have subsided as has the sore throat. Congestion and head pressure has not. I cannot take any prescription medicines, so I am taking a healthy does of Tylenol Cold and Sinus, as well as other over the counter symptom relief meds. The Netti Pot will be making a comeback tonight! Hoping for some results tomorrow.
We get to make yet another trip to Frederick in the morning for an 8:15 appointment.
I did get to spend my afternoon with my two furry kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment