Of course, I had a lacrosse game today so I was not the first to see the contents of this package. As my team was warming up for our "intense" game, I got a text message from Matt. Luckily, he was nice enough to send me a picture right before the start of my game!
It's mine! ALL MINE!! This isn't intimidating or anything. Yes.. that beautiful table full of boxes, pill bottles, alcohol swabs, saline vials, powder vials, directions (very vague directions), and many many many syringes (with EXTRA needles) is for a whole TWELVE days. By the end of those twelve days, this will all be gone.
The large bag full of syringes and extra needles really helped my gigantic fear of needles. We are now a few days closer to the start of these injections and I am still unsure how exactly they are going to end up in my stomach. I cannot do it myself.. at least I don't think I can. I trust Matt to do it, but I know I will laugh.. and I'm not sure how well that will work out for me in the end. So, I will spend the next few injection free days trying to nail down exactly how they are going to enter my body!
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment