Hello, third trimester! It is so surreal to think about the fact that we are 2/3 of the way through this pregnancy and only have a few short months until we meet our little boy. We have hoped and prayed for this for so long and we are soaking in every single second of the journey.
How far along: 28 weeks (as of 5.05.14)
Gender: It's a BOY!
Baby is: The size of an eggplant.. about 14.8 inches long and about 1.5-2.5 pounds.
Weight gain: 25 pounds as of last week's OB appointment.
Maternity clothes: Without a doubt.
Stretch marks: Nadda.
Belly button in or out: In.. for now.
Sleep: Sleep is starting to become restless. I can't remember the last time I slept through the night, but it is all worth it!
Best moment this week: Just being able to soak in every part of this pregnancy. I love feeling him move and squirm around. Also, realizing that we have made it to the third trimester and that we will get to meet our little boy in a few short months.
Movement: He is very active most days. I love being able to watch him poke and prod from the outside. Pretty amazing to see.
Cravings: Carrots and veggie dip, ice cream, and steak.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: So many exciting things in the next month or so! We have his nursery almost completely finished. I am looking forward to getting his bedding put into place and then doing our official nursery tour! Also, looking forward to spending Easter with family.

Ok seriously you could not be cuter!!! I cannot believe the third tri already - so so crazy!!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteHow cute are you! Happy 3rd tri!
ReplyDeleteLooking fabulous! I can't believe how fast time is going by now. So surreal! He will be here before we know it!
ReplyDelete