Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hudson 3D

We had our elective 3D/4D ultrasound this past Saturday.  For the last two weeks, I have been telling Matt that I really hope Hudson cooperates more than he has for our other ultrasounds so that we could get some good shots of him.  We have yet to get a full body profile of the little guy because he won't hold still long enough and he is constantly grabbing and holding his toes with at least one, if not both, of his hands.

We arrived at Womb With A View right on time for our 9:00 am appointment.  We were the first appointment of the day, so no waiting around!  My mom and sister met us so they could see him as well.  

The first words out of the ultrasound tech's mouth (once we had gotten started) were, "His cord is right at his face and he is holding it".  Ahh!  We had an 30 minute appointment, and for most of that time our stubborn little boy held on to the cord that was located right above his head!  His other hand was busy holding on to his toes :)

We were able to get 87 good still pictures and about five videos as well as a video of the entire appointment.  It was so awesome to see his little face!  He has chubby cheeks and hair on his head.  We think the chubby cheeks come from me and I think he has my nose as well.  The rest is up in the air.  My mom and friend Megan both say he looks like me!  I am working on finding some baby pictures of Matt and I to do some comparisons.

I have way more pictures on this post than you probably want to see, but each one catches a different facial expression.  He started out the appointment with a cute little smile, and ended with a wrinkled forehead and annoyed look on his face.  My favorite shot of the entire day is when he puckered his lips :)  We also got to catch a yawn as well as a few blinks of the eyes!

I am so in love with our little boy!






















Happy Hump Day and almost-3-day-Easter-weekend!

1 comment: