Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Week 30

Did I really just type a 3 in front of that 0?  Wow!  Cannot believe we have hit the 30 week mark already!  Only 10 weeks (give or take) left until we meet our baby boy :)

I love the sunbeams in this picture!

How far along: 30 weeks (as of 4.19.14)

Gender: It's a BOY!

Baby is: The size of a cucumber.. about 16 inches long and about 3.2 pounds.

Weight gain: 29 pounds as of last week's OB appointment.  

Maternity clothes: All day errr day.  I tried to put on a pair of my athletic shorts this week.. figuring I could just wear them low (below my belly).. and I couldn't get them over my thighs.  It was a sight to see!

Stretch marks: Nadda.

Belly button in or out: Still in.

Sleep: At this point, I need my gigantic pillow to get any sort of good sleep.  Without it, I toss and turn all night long.  When I have it, I sleep at least 5-6 good hours!  I am usually up from about 1-3 every night.  I have found that either playing games on my phone or reading helps me get back to sleep.

Best moment this week: Being able to pretty much finalize his nursery.  I have almost every thing in place and ready to go for his arrival.  Can't believe we are down to the last ten weeks!  We also had our infant care class this week.  While most if it was stuff we already knew, it was nice to learn a new thing here and there.

Movement: He is very active most days.  I love being able to watch him poke and prod from the outside.  Pretty amazing to see.  Some days he is more active than others, but I figure he just has tired days like his momma.

Cravings: Bagels with butter.  Cream cheese is not doing it right now.  I eat one every single day for breakfast.. and could probably eat 2 and not feel bad about it.

Queasy or sick: Feeling good!  I have had some bouts of pretty bad indigestion, but nothing major.

Looking forward to: So many exciting things in the next month or so!  Spending time with friends and family, my brother graduating from college, and the final homestretch to meeting our baby boy!  Also looking forward to my next OB appointment to see what they have to say about my excessive swelling.. and weight gain.  Haha

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute - I can't believe you are at 30 weeks already! So excting!

    ReplyDelete