Monday, April 21, 2014

Week 29

Worst.Picture.Ever.  We were at my parents and it was relaxation day for me!  So, you get dogs, a half wall, no makeup, and hair that wasn't even touched!

How far along: 29 weeks (as of 4.12.14)

Gender: It's a BOY!

Baby is: The size of an acorn squash.. about 15.2 inches long and about 2.5-3.8 pounds.

Weight gain: 29 pounds as of this week's OB appointment.  

Maternity clothes: All day errr day.

Stretch marks: Nadda.

Belly button in or out: In.. for now.

Sleep: At this point, I need my gigantic pillow to get any sort of good sleep.  Without it, I toss and turn all night long.  When I have it, I sleep at least 5-6 good hours!

Best moment this week: Our 3D/4D ultrasound was awesome.  It was so neat to see our little man's facial expressions while he was moving and squirming all around.  I spent a lot of time this week washing baby clothes, organizing and putting them away and getting things organized in his nursery.  I also enjoyed being able to spend time with my family toward the end of this week!

Movement: He is very active most days.  I love being able to watch him poke and prod from the outside.  Pretty amazing to see.  He has also picked up the habit of kicking me square in the ribs.. but only on one side and I love it!

Cravings: Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream, steak.

Queasy or sick: Feeling good!  

Looking forward to: So many exciting things in the next month or so!  We start our labor and delivery classes at the hospital this week.  I am looking forward to seeing what all we have to learn!

I will leave you with a few pictures from our Easter weekend!  We spent the weekend in Kreamer with my family.  Friday was pure relaxation, Saturday brought maternity photos (I cannot wait to get our proofs back!), and Sunday was an Easter celebration at church and my parents' house.  
Our picture reality.. we try!

If they could do this all day, they would!


Sibling photo!

Someone was soooo tired from playing with Charley all weekend, BUT he was not giving up his toy from the Easter Bunny.

These four are absolutely crazy.. and we love it!

Happy Easter from the Lawhead/Gill family!

And possibly the most exciting part of the weekend.. Hudson now has Godparents!


We were so excited to ask these two to be such a huge part of his life.  We know they will do a wonderful job :)  PS.. This is the extent of my creativity.. I searched and searched to find the perfect way to do this, and I just couldn't find something I loved.. so I took a poem I found, wrote it on a note card, and added the photo in the frame.

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Love the way you asked Hudson's godparents, so sweet. Enjoy your classes, we loved ours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the way you asked the Godparents so so sweet! And you look great momma - can't believe almost in the 30s!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete