Saturday, June 14, 2014

Week 37

FULL TERM BABY!!!!!



How far along: 37 weeks (as of 6.07.14)

Gender: It's a BOY!

Baby is: The size of a winter melon.. about 20 inches long and about 6.5 pounds.

Weight gain: 48 pounds as of this week's OB appointment.  This number seems to have gone down.. HOWEVER, this week they used a different scale and my appointment was in the morning (I usually go after work) on a day when I wasn't working.. so there is a good chance I just didn't have all of my water weight for the day.. yet!

Maternity clothes: Now that school is out, I am living in Matt's shorts and t-shirts.. and dressing up with the occasional maxi dress and skirt when I need to go out in public.

Stretch marks: Nadda.

Belly button in or out: Still in.

Sleep: Depends on the day.  Some nights I sleep well, others I am awake for hours.  I do get up to pee at least 4 times per night, but as I said.. sometimes I can immediately fall back asleep.. others I cannot.  I have also been waking up with "tingly" hands this week.. which I am assuming means that carpal tunnel has set in.  No biggy!

Best moment this week: SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER (pretend I am jamming out with my kick ass air guitar and 80s hair).  Yep.. I am pumped!  I also passed my 24 hour urine test and my blood pressure has stayed steady this week.  It is still elevated, but my doctors are not currently concerned.

Movement: Some days he is incredibly active, while others he lays a little on the low side.  I am starting to feel some more movement at night.

Cravings: Steak, junk food of all kinds, and ice water.

Queasy or sick: Feeling good!  

Looking forward to: Do I really need to answer this???  I am officially full term and our countdown is in the teens.  I am SO looking forward to meeting our little guy!

Rooney ALWAYS has to be a part of photo time.  He cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment