How far along: 36 weeks (as of 5.31.14)
Gender: It's a BOY!
Baby is: The size of a honeydew.. about 19 inches long and about 5.5 pounds.
Weight gain: 51 pounds as of this week's OB appointment. Yes.. I've officially broken the 50 pound mark. Oy vey..
Maternity clothes: Yes. Maxi skirts and dresses are about the only things that are even remotely comfortable right now.
Stretch marks: Nadda.
Belly button in or out: Still in.
Sleep: Sleep is starting to become a thing of the past. I do sleep for a few hours each night, but they are interrupted with bathroom breaks and insomnia. I am loving naps right now!
Best moment this week: The last day of school with kiddos! That means it is ALMOST summer and summer holds amazing things for us this year! I also think that H's head has dropped at least a little bit as I am feeling movement super low.
Movement: He is an active little guy during the day. There is generally a foot in my ribs and a knee or elbow sticking out of my side. But like I said above, his head (or hands) is moving low as well.
Cravings: Bagels, grapes with fruit dip, chocolate. And Ice water.. I feel like I can't drink enough.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: One.more.day.of.work! I am literally counting down the hours! The end of work (for the year) signifies how close we are to meeting Hudson. I am seriously so excited!
I had to chaperone the senior class trip to Hershey Park this week. When we left for work, I assumed that Matt had put Rooney in his crate. Matt assumed that I had put Rooney in his crate. Turns out, neither of us put Rooney in his crate.. so he had pure freedom for a good eight hours! As bad as this looks, he really on shredded some magazines as well as the basket housing the magazines.
Walking around an amusement park for 10+ hours in 85 degree weather calls for some major icing!
Friday brought the last day of school. While I enjoyed the kids I had this year, I can't say that I'm disappointed to see the year end! I am moving rooms for next year, so I had to take down and unpack everything and have it moved to my new location, so my room looks mighty plain! I need to regroup and rest up for next year. Plus, everyone loves a little summer vacay!
Friday night was graduation. The weather was perfect, as was the ceremony.
Friday also brought my 36 week doctor appointment. I am officially in the weekly stage! However, my blood pressure was elevated at this appointment. It has been consistent at every single appointment up until this point. They took it three times throughout the half hour I was there and it was the same each time. This led to me being awarded this big orange jug as well as an apparatus to attach to the toilet! I did my 24 hour urine test yesterday. I dropped off my lovely jug and got blood work taken this morning. I have an appointment tomorrow to review the results and re-check my blood pressure as well as my extreme swelling.. and we will go from there!
Saturday morning we woke up and started doing some work around the house. I saw a wine cork laying on the floor in the dining room. As I picked it up, I turned around and saw this "beautiful" sight. Ugh. Somehow a bottle of red wine popped open and ran all over the white carpet and furniture during the night.. and was already dry. What a freaking mess! Luckily, we borrowed a friend's carpet cleaner (I'd say it's time we invest in one of our own) and Matt spent a couple of hours going over the spot repeatedly. Every single drop came up! If you didn't know the spill was there, you'd never see it.
And finally.. Sunday morning snuggles with these two are the best! They might be bed hogs, but they are so cute while doing so :)
Oh.. and this is our weekly "struggle"! haha These two love to be in every shot possible!
Happy Monday, all! Cheers to it being *almost* summer!






Seriously could you be any cuter? I love you momma ����
ReplyDelete