Monday, March 31, 2014

Week 26




How far along: 26 weeks (as of 3.22.14)

Gender: It's a BOY!

Baby is: The size of a head of lettuce.. about 14.8 inches long and about 1.5-2.5 pounds.

Weight gain: 21 pounds as of my last OB appointment.  

Maternity clothes: All day, every day.  If I could live in leggings, I would.

Stretch marks: Nadda.

Belly button in or out: In.

Sleep: I still fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.  However, I wake up at some point between 12 and 2 and cannot fall back asleep for at least an hour or two.  I am feeling completely exhausted.  I really didn't know that lacrosse would make me as tired as it has been.  The long days are really starting to get to me.  

Best moment this week: My best moment this week isn't exactly baby or pregnancy related.  I had 3 games this week and two 2.5 hour practices.  When I got home from school and practice on Thursday, I found that Matt had cleaned the ENTIRE house from top to bottom.  He has also been cooking every night and doing laundry.  This is a HUGE help and I can't thank him enough.

I also loved washing baby clothes over the weekend and hanging them in his closet/organizing them in his drawers.  His room is really starting to come together!

Movement: He is very active most days.  However, he does have a day here and there where he is just extra sleepy and does not move near as much.  I am also on the move a lot more than what I was used to, so I am sure that has an impact as well.

Cravings: Spice is out as it now gives me major, major heartburn!  I have been loving carrots and ranch veggie dip this week.

Queasy or sick: Feeling good!  

Looking forward to: So many exciting things in the next month or so!  Maternity photos, our elective ultrasound, the birth of some very special babies, and a three day weekend for Easter!

These two want to be in his room constantly.. smelling everything!  Trying to get them to sit for a picture is pretty much impossible!

2 comments:

  1. OMG seriously you get cuter every week!! And the pups are just too cute - they are like momma what is in there??? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bump is so cute. Love!!!! Congrats on your progress.

    ReplyDelete