How far along: 13 weeks (as of 12.27.13)
Gender: We find this out in early February!
Baby is: The size of a peach.. about 2.9 inches long and .81 ounces.
Weight gain: Still going with the 4 pounds from my last OB appointment.
Maternity clothes: Mostly my own clothes. Mixing in some maternity tanks and a shirt here and there. More room = more comfortable. I can still wear my dresses, but haven't attempted any work pants yet. We will see how that belly band works out this week.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: On and off. I have a hard time getting comfortable and staying comfortable. Hoping the gigantic pregnancy pillow I just ordered will help in the comfort department.
Best moment this week: Being able to share our amazing news with family and friends. Celebrating the holidays and birthdays with family and having some time off work! It's difficult to see in this picture, but the belly is also starting to pop a little.
Movement: Not yet.. still too early.
Cravings: Anything that isn't healthy.. which is bad. I want hot wings, buffalo chicken dip, sour cream & onion chips, and steak. Christmas dinner did hit the spot!
Queasy or sick: Feeling good.. just need to keep that belly full.
Looking forward to: Seeing the bump grow and listening to baby's heartbeat every morning before work. I don't have another OB appointment until mid-January, but I am looking forward to that as well.

Ok seriously could you be more cute! Seriously beautiful!!!!! Love you girlie! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! I can't wait to find out the gender, how fun!
ReplyDelete