Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 16



How far along: 16 weeks (as of 1.11.14)

Gender: We will hopefully know this soon!

Baby is: The size of an avocado.. about 4.6 inches long and 3.5 ounces.

Weight gain: Still going with the 4 pounds from my last OB appointment.

Maternity clothes: Wearing all maternity tanks at this point and either a belly band or maternity pants.. unless they are leggings or sweatpants.  I can still mix and match regular shirts, but the tight feeling in some of my regular shirts is very uncomfortable.  

Stretch marks: None!

Belly button in or out: In

Sleep: I love my sleep, although this is nothing new.  I have been a sleeper since I was born.  I fall asleep as soon as I lay down and sleep pretty well until about 5:00 am.  I have also found myself napping after school once or twice a week.

Best moment this week: Getting to see my high school friends at a baby shower over the weekend.  There are four of us pregnant and due by the middle of August!  Still loving the sound of that precious little heart beat.

Movement: Not yet.. hopefully soon.

Cravings: Hot dog shop.  To those of you in Hanover, you know what I'm talking about.  To the rest of you.. I will include a picture below.  We have a place called Famous Hot Wiener.  So incredibly unhealthy, yet so incredibly good!

Queasy or sick: Feeling good!

Looking forward to: Our 16/17 week appointment this upcoming week.  One week closer to finding out if we have a little prince or princess.  I am also looking forward to doing some serious nursery planning and starting to plan a registry.


I felt like the belly was popping out a little extra this day!


This, my friends, is the hot dog shop.  A hot dog loaded with 10 lbs of cheese and onions.. and sometimes chili.  You also need a large order of cheese fries on the side to complete the "clogged arteries on a plate" meal.


Love these girls.  We have been friends since elementary school.  Can't wait to welcome the second generation of the Middleburg High School class of 2002!

No comments:

Post a Comment