Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 34



How far along: 34 weeks (as of 5.17.14)

Gender: It's a BOY!

Baby is: The size of a butternut squash.. about 19 inches long and about 5 pounds.

Weight gain: 39 pounds as of last week's OB appointment.  

Maternity clothes: Loving maxi skirts and dresses right now.. so, so comfortable and perfect for the warmer weather!

Stretch marks: Nadda.

Belly button in or out: Still in.

Sleep: Sleep is starting to become very restless.  I am up more than I'm not and I just can't seem to get comfortable.  I also have at least two leg cramps a night.. and they always tend to wake me from my deep slumber! haha

Best moment this week: Just knowing that we are one week closer to meeting our little guy.  I am beyond ready to meet him and see just who he looks like and be able to hold him and kiss him :)  I also found out that my job is secure for next school year, so I'd say that is a pretty good moment!  I can officially put in for my time off at the beginning of the year now.

Movement: He rolls and moves all day long and seems to rest at night.  I'm hoping that means he already has his days and nights straight! haha  He is becoming quite forceful with the feet in the ribs and poking of knees and elbows!

Cravings: Bagels, grapes with fruit dip, chocolate.  And Ice water.. I feel like I can't drink enough.

Queasy or sick: Feeling good!  

Looking forward to: I am still looking forward to the end of the school year.  I am on my feet a lot and they are really starting to bother me.  I have had excessive swelling in my feet, legs and hands for weeks now, but pain is starting to creep in with the swelling.  I am down to a week and a half with kiddos and two (well, four) professional days.  Sweet summer is so close that I can taste it!  Not to mention, the start of summer means the arrival of H!


This past weekend was Memorial Day weekend.  First, I'd like to thank each and every person who has or is currently serving in our armed forces.. and I hope you all took the time to think about those who have lost their lives fighting for our freedom.  

We traveled (last time before H's arrival!) to my parents for the weekend to celebrate my brother at his graduation party, and to relax with family.  The weekend consisted of a girls breakfast, pedicures with Abby & Katie, a little shopping, way more ice cream than needed, and a fun graduation party.  As always, I have a few pictures to document the weekend!

Presents are always fun!

My brother's best friend, Robbie, brought his smoker and he and my brother made chicken breasts.  They were beyond awesome!  Kudos, boys!


I may have stolen the dog pool and used it as an ice bucket.  Rooney didn't seem to care!

This guy is so proud of everything.. even when he finds a good stick!

Awesome cake.  So proud!

Nothing beats seeing a beautiful rainbow stretched over the serene country-side.  ps  - Denise, this is by your house!


We ended the weekend with two tired pups and a perfect sunset through the back living room windows. I can't get enough of that view!





3 comments:

  1. You (and Rooney) are soooo cute!! It's so funny Ceej was never active at night and I read all this stuff that said they would be and it totally freaked me out! Now he's a great sleeper - goes to be between 8:30-9:30 and wakes between 12:30-1:30 and sleeps till 4-5! :) I cannot wait for Hudson's arrival and for your visit! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting so close! Hope the last days of school go quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin good and getting close. Love the update.

    ReplyDelete