Hello Second Trimester!!!
How far along: 14 weeks (as of 12.28.13)
Gender: We find this out in early February!
Baby is: The size of a lemon.. about 3.4 inches long and 1.5 ounces.
Weight gain: Still going with the 4 pounds from my last OB appointment.
Maternity clothes: Still wearing mostly my own clothes. I close my jeans with the old hair tie trick and I am wearing maternity tanks for their length. My shirts still fit for the most part, but I have been mixing in a few maternity shirts as well. Most of my work pants require the belly band.. which I still have mixed feelings about.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: The pregnancy pillow is a pretty great invention. It has helped me get more comfortable. I have some nights where I sleep like a rock, and others where it is on and off.
Best moment this week: Going back to work and being able to share the news with our co-workers. I also love listening to his or her heart beat when I wake up every morning. The home doppler is an amazing invention.
Movement: Not yet.. still too early.
Cravings: Chocolate, cucumbers, cheese and steak.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good.. just need to keep that belly full.
Looking forward to: Seeing the bump grow and listening to baby's heartbeat every morning before work. Also looking forward to our next OB appointment and ultrasound. We have started talking about the nursery, but haven't made any final decisions yet. I am looking forward to finalizing the plans and beginning to buy things!

You look adorable! Happy 2nd Trimester!
ReplyDeleteOkay, sorry for overloading you with comments but I literally just got to a computer and never can get comments to go through on my phone to blogger (such a pain in my $%#), haha! Anyway, you have been looking wonderful from the very beginning and I can't wait to see your little baby bump grow even more! He is one lucky little boy! xoxo!
ReplyDelete