We had a pretty eventful weekend. We did some traveling, spent some time with family, and welcomed fall into our home!
1. We traveled north to see our nephews play soccer. What an experience that was! Have you ever watched a bunch of 4 and 5 year olds run around on a soccer field?? The ball goes one way, and all eight kids on the field gather in a cluster and run to the ball. Except one little girl, who thought it was much more fun to do chin-ups on the goal, climb the net, and pick grass. These two are so comical.. and they can bust some serious dance moves!
How could this face NOT make you smile? She is developing her personality and refuses to let her older brothers over-power her!
2. Fall clothes. Need I say more?
Who doesn't love some cheetah Toms, a camo scarf, and a navy blue bag?!
3. We welcomed fall into our home - both inside and out!
There may have been some battle wounds from the corn stalks, but it was so worth it! I love decorating our porch and fireplace.
4. I ended the weekend with my annual back to school sinus infection. I made it three whole weeks this year before contracting that nasty thing! That meant a couple of nights bundled up in sweats, fuzzy socks, and blankets while snuggling on the couch with my furry kids.. and a box of tissues.
Overall, we had a great weekend! Of course we are looking forward to the next!










What a fun weekend, cute pics!
ReplyDelete