Sophie is our sweet girl. I got her the day after Thanksgiving (almost four years ago!) when I was single. That was one of the best decisions I ever made! She traveled everywhere with me, and continues to travel everywhere with us to this day.. of course, Rooney now joins us, too! She loves to play with Rooney, Lucy & Charley (my parent's dogs), but prefers to stay away from the dog park. Any time another dog tries to play with her, she turns away and lays down. Gotta love it! She sleeps under our bed every single night.. and one of us usually has to "assist" her in the morning when it is time to get out. (She has packed on a few lbs over the last few years!) She is a runner and loves nothing more than to lay outside on the patio in the fall/spring and sprint through the snow in the winter.
Happy Fourth Birthday, sweet girl! We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment