There is just something about fall that makes it awesome. Maybe it's the cool, crisp air that takes over the summer humidity. Maybe it's the fact that I can live in hoodies. Or pumpkins. Or the color changing leaves all over our property. I don't know. But whatever it is, I love it. We spent the last two weekends celebrating the arrival of fall and Hudson seems to love it just as much as I do.
Last weekend, we visited a pumpkin patch with my family. Hudson wasn't sure what to think of the pumpkins and pretty much refused to touch them. He did enjoy the corn shooting and pumpkin sling shots. And riding in his stroller. Other than that, he was having none of it! He did get his first very own pumpkin that he picked out. It didn't help that it was literally 85 freaking degrees out. Yuck. Regardless, we had a great time watching him explore!
This weekend, I (along with my brother and his girlfriend) took Hudson to a local farm that all sorts of fun fall activities for kids. There is a kids corn maze, an adult corn maze, petting zoo, hay bail jump, corn crib, huge pumpkins, tube slides, play equipment, hay rides, etc. Did I mention the petting zoo? this was Hudson's favorite part! He could not get enough of the goats - big or small. He especially loved the baby goat, but had no problem giving his attention to the bigger goats as well. Who knows.. maybe he will have one as a pet in the future. It would cut down on the grass maintenance, right?













No comments:
Post a Comment