How far along: 36 weeks (as of 10.10.15)
Gender: It's a GIRL!
Baby is: The size of a large cantaloupe.. about 19 inches long and about 6 pounds.
Weight gain: 48 pounds as of this week's OB appointment. I think it's mostly belly.. but, man. That's a lot of weight!
Maternity clothes: I've busted out of pretty much all of my maternity clothes. Leggings and dresses are my current best friends. And my oldest pair of TOMS since the weather is getting a little cooler.
Stretch marks: Nadda.
Belly button in or out: Almost totally popped. It's freaking weird. And seriously 16 year old self.. don't get that thing pierced!
Sleep: Sleep is pretty crappy at this point. I fall asleep early and sleep well for a couple of hours. Then I am up and down with bathroom breaks and insomnia. I don't feel totally un-rested, though.. so it's all good.
Best moment this week: Starting to get the last minute things ready. Matt put together the double stroller (which Hudson loves), hung the monitor and moved the glider into place. E's hospital bag is pretty much packed - I just need to pack mine!
Movement: She is super active in the evening once I finally get to sit down. You can see body parts just moving like a wave across my belly. She has moved to the head down position and is totally locked in. I was 75% effaced two weeks ago - but that doesn't really matter since I'm having a scheduled c-section.
Cravings: Chocolate. Chips. Anything unhealthy. It's bad.
Queasy or sick: Nadda. Give me all of the food. Thus the 49 pound weight gain.
Looking forward to: Finishing my nesting. It has started. I have an insane excitement about deep cleaning my house this weekend and preparing freezer meals for when E arrives. We are in the homestretch and this stuff needs done! Well, according to my OCD it needs done.

No comments:
Post a Comment