We traveled to my parents' house to spend the holiday weekend with my family. We had a relaxing day Friday, colored eggs Friday night, had a mini photo shoot Saturday, and dinner with my Grandparents Saturday night.
Hudson enjoyed smashing the whisk all over and basically throwing the eggs around. That's about it. I'm just glad he enjoyed it!
When Hudson woke up Sunday morning, he saw that the Easter bunny had some to visit him and brought him all of the goodies he needs for our beach vacay this summer. Swim outfits, shades, beach towel, pool raft, and of course some bubbles!
Hudson also got a pretty big and exciting gift from the Easter bunny. He found out that he is going to be a BIG BROTHER! We are so blessed and excited to announce that our family will be growing by one this fall.
He started out with a huge smile, and ended with a "hold up.. wait, what?" haha
We really truly are blessed to be expecting this little miracle. I will probably not do weekly posts this time around as this little guy takes up a lot of my time - and I love it. But I will try and do some posts here and there to keep you all updated. We thank you again for all of your love and support and for following us on this journey we call life!
Happy (late) Easter, everyone!











No comments:
Post a Comment