Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Valentine's Day

Ok, so I am only four days late to the game on this one.. but as I always say, better late than never.

Hudson's first Valentine's Day was so much fun!  He dressed for the occasion, had his fourth date with the beautiful Miss Adalynn, spent his evening with Aunt Abby.. and slept like a champ due to his exhausting day.

Here are a few pictures to document the day.

Date number four didn't get off to the best start.  Hudson growled at Ady and made her cry.  And then he cried.  Too cute not to snap a picture.






I could forgo all gift and buy this kid strings and tissue paper and he'd be as happy as a clam.



Happy late Valentine's Day, everyone!

**Be Mine shirt courtesy of my good friend, Ashley, and her shop - a Wise Creation.  Check her out on IG and Facebook.**

No comments:

Post a Comment