1. Hudson wants an Anywhere Chair so he can be cool like his mom and dad when hanging out in the living room. He says the adult couch is just too big for him, so this chair is more his size. He would like it in gray and embroidered with his first name.
2. This guy loves his Aden and Anis swaddle blankets so much that he is hoping to get some security blankets that he can take with him on the go. Seriously.. these things are so soft and he rubs their swaddle blankets against his face to fall asleep. I figure the security blanket is a much better option for this and it is much easier to replace when it is inevitably lost in aisle ten of Target a few
3. Cube storage. Hudson told me he is probably going to get a lot of toys, so he is going to need somewhere to store them all.. after he cleans them up daily. HA HA. Anyway, we do not have a separate toy room (at this time) in our house, so toys are going to need to be stored in the living room where he will be playing with them. I didn't really want a toy box as things tend to get lost in the black hole at the bottom, but I also didn't want something that totally swore at my decor, so that is what we decided to go with. I plan to lay it flat so that it is 4 cubes wide and 2 high, and then fill half of the blocks with bins and leave the other half open. We will see how long that works. This piece will match our furniture much better and will hopefully last for a good amount of time. Who knows, maybe we will get around to finishing our basement sooner than later so that he can have a play room of his own! (Right alongside daddy's man cave.)
4. Mickey ride-on Tractor. Everyone knows that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a favorite in our house and when this gem came up on Zulily at half off, I dove right into that sale. I really think he will enjoy this as he learns to walk and move around.. and the sounds.. we all know that he will love that. Hudson says he can't wait to terrorize Sophie and Rooney with this toy.
5. Swim trunks. We got Hudson a session (additional sessions if he enjoys it) of parent/child swim classes at the local YMCA so that he can become accustomed to the water. We go to the beach often, so we thought this would be a great idea. He concurred. He will begin in January, so he is going to need some studly swim shorts to win over the ladies in class.
6. Teethers that you can freeze. I believe the teething season is among us.. and this guy needs something frozen to chomp on and give those gums some relief. I saw these at Target and couldn't help myself. So stinking cute!
7. Sit to Stand. Hudson is almost sitting.. almost. He wants to so, so badly. I've heard great reviews about these things and Hudson told me it will definitely help him with his walking skills in a few months, so we decided this was a must-have as well. All of the gadgets look entertaining and I have no doubt that he will love it from day one.
What is on your little one's Christmas wish list this year?
No comments:
Post a Comment