First, let me apologize for the horrible picture. This was 10 at night.. dark outside and horrible dark circles under my eye. I was exhausted! And Sophie insisted that she needed to be part of the action. And yes, we are looking at paint colors for this room!
How far along: 12 weeks (as of 12.20.13)
Gender: We find this out in early February!
Baby is: The size of a plum.. about 2 inches long and .49 ounces!
Weight gain: This is a little tricky. I gained about 13 pounds since March from all of our IVF treatments and the drugs that come along with it. As of my 12 week appointment, I was up 4 pounds from that weight. So, either 4 or 17 depending how you look at it.
Maternity clothes: I broke down and bought some maternity tanks from Target. Way more room than my normal camis and much needed. Other than that, still attempting to squeeze into mine. Most shirts are good, but I can no longer close any of my work pants. I did buy a belly band, so I will be trying that out when I go back to work next week.
Stretch marks: No. My sister-in-law got me some awesome oil to mix with lotion to help prevent them. I'll be starting this week!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: On and off. I fall asleep fast and sleep like a rock. But then I still get up to pee a couple of times a night and have a difficult time falling back asleep.
Best moment this week: Our 12 week appointment and hearing a very clear heartbeat at 166bpm! Doctor said everything is looking good. Baby bump is becoming visible to the eye!
Movement: Too early!
Cravings: I had to force food down this week. I had the stomach flu over the weekend and had a rough time getting back into normal eating habits. I was so done with crackers and toast by mid-week. By the end of the week I was craving breakfast sandwiches and chips with french onion dip.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good by the end of the week. I still need to have a full belly or I do start to feel a little queasy.
Looking forward to: Christmas and sharing our wonderful news with family and friends! (Yes, I am aware this has already happened, but this is what we were looking forward to during week 12.)

Ahhhhh love this and been waiting so long for it!!! <3 <3 <3 You look so adorable! Isn't it hard when the posts are always a week behind? That's how mine are and I always want to talk about what's going on now. Seems like my baby posts are a week behind but everything else is caught up - hehe! Love you girlie!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you both!! I loved seeing the slideshow of photos that Aunt Mary Rose shared with us at Christmas. SO HAPPY :)
ReplyDelete